Wishlist Wednesday

...bangs like Zooey's



What do you think?

I've had bangs before but not that thick. I love the swoop and it's super easy to throw my hair up if I don't want it in my face. I'm not sure how my face shape works with thick bangs, but I keep deciding I'm gonna do it then I talk myself out of it. Also, I'm not really sure how to style them to make them lay flat...lots of product? straighten them? (I'm not very talented at using a round brush and blowdryer at the same time.)

I feel like switching it up for the summer.

Do you have bangs? Do you love them? Do you hate them?

Help me make up my mind!


Here is a cute shot I got yesterday of Ember and Scout enjoying the new couch
(they love to cuddle)

With the weather being so nice it's hard to keep up the posting like I did before the move...

Come back tomorrow and Friday to see pictures of the new place!

7 comments

  1. Kira on March 17, 2010 at 6:46 PM

    Zooey Deschanel is so cool, her bangs are pretty sweet too. I think you should go for it. If you don't like it they will grow out in a couple of weeks and you can start doing the side sweep thing again. When I got bangs all I needed to do was just quickly straighten them. It starts to look weird when they get too slick. I didn't need to use product. It was a pretty easy transition.

     
  2. India Daisy on March 18, 2010 at 2:01 AM

    I think go for it...they are pretty easy to manage and clip back if they annoy you.
    A change is as good as a holiday!
    x

     
  3. trishie on March 18, 2010 at 3:58 PM

    I would love to have bangs like zooey too!

     
  4. Amanda on March 18, 2010 at 4:01 PM

    dooooo it

     
  5. Amanda on March 19, 2010 at 10:26 AM

    its friday, where are the pictures? :-)

     
  6. Becca on March 19, 2010 at 10:28 AM

    workin on it...gosh.

     
  7. Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... on March 20, 2010 at 9:42 PM

    you would be very pretty with bangs. i got blunt fatty bangs recently, and i like them a lot of the time, but if you're not into washing your hair every day then they're kind of annoying (i'm in that boat). AND....bangs in the summer are REAL annoying if you ever drive with the windows down and with sweating and humidity. no bueno. BUT...if you tried them now you could grow them out by summer or at least pin them back.

    oh...and your new place is so cute! glad you're not banished to be alone in the kitchen now...that's how i always feel in our kitchen!

     


Post a Comment

Leave me some love!