I'm filling in the blanks with Lauren!
1. I am currently obsessed with finding new healthy recipes that don't include meat. I guess you could call us flexitarians.
2. Today I am sore because, yesterday I did Jillian Michaels and ran 4.5 miles (which was the most intense/sweaty/hard/ifeellikequitting run I've ever done). I didn't plan to do two workouts but my awesome friend Lindsey offered to watch Bennett if I wanted to go run, which I couldn't turn down. Plus that means I don't have to workout today (grocery shopping day). Did I tell you I'm training for an 8k? Five weeks ago I absolutely hated running but it's really not so bad, plus I can tell a major difference in the way my body looks!
3. The age I am is 27 and the age I feel is 27 sounds so old to me. I guess I feel like I should be 23. Sometimes people think I'm a teenager which isn't cool. In restaraunts I get called "sweetie" and "hun" and it makes me skin crawl.
4. My favorite place is Hawaii, we went on our honeymoon and talk about going back now that it's been 5 years. It's seriously the most relaxed we've ever been. Olivia Beach is a close second because the houses are amazing, the tidepools are fun to explore and we always go with people we love. I can't wait to go twice this summer!!!
5. Something I have been procrastinating is making granola. I usually make it every two weeks but we've been so busy these last few weeks that it just never gets done. It's not even that hard to make. Everynight we say "lets make granola tonight" then once Bennett goes to bed we just want to sit and do nothing. So two weeks later all the ingredients are just sitting, but at least Im back on my two week sched. which means I need to make it this weekend.
6. The last thing I purchased was Stumptown hot chocolate and gluten free pesto shrimp pizza at Pizacatto. I wasn't sure I'd like the gluten free crust but I think I like it better...their's tastes like crispy cornbread!
7. The thing I love most about my home is that it's right in the middle of downtown Portland! We barely ever need to drive because everything is in walking distance. The farmers market (which is two blocks up) opens in a few weeks and I can't hardly wait! It's been recognized as the best FM in the US and it's right up the street!
Look at how little he was!