Two Things Tuesday

Two things I am loving in our house right now are:

#1: our West Elm bedding


I know that you can find bedding in all different price ranges, but ever since I tried out West Elm's bedding I haven't gone back. We have multiple quilt sets, duvet covers and sheet sets from WE and haven't ever been disappointed. The materials they use are so comfy, and it's true that you get what you pay for.

I'm especially picky about my sheets and the way they feel on my bare skin...these jersey sheets feel like you are sleeping on your favorite t-shirt! Amazing!

We bought this quilt for our new apartment:

I love that it looks all comfy and broken in.
I also love that it matches the color of the
cement walls in our "sleeping area".

#2: Vintage Telefunken Hi-Fi from the 50's

We paid $100 for this after finding it on Craigslist. It was a steal and we were able to put our own components in it to make it work for our modern little family!

This is my view everyday when I'm on the computer
(we have a mac mini inside and sit on the couch with a wireless keyboard and mouse)

It has a sweet record player in it
(unfortunately none of the powered stuff works right now)

And here is Ember showing you the radio

...and the receiver Chris put into the 'storage' space.

There are even little old speakers that swing out of each side.

Cool huh?

Those are my two things...share yours and link up on Kassi's blog.
It's fun. I promise.

Oh and it's been exactly a year since we found out we were having a boy!

This was right before we left for our ultrasound.
Oh how time flies!

oh yeah don't forget to head over to Lauren's blog
and enter her sweet giveaway!

3 comments

  1. Kassi on March 30, 2010 at 2:23 PM

    i love the color of your quilt - i've been in search of great new bedding... i'll def be looking at west elm now!
    that cabinet is glorious! i love it.
    thanks so much for playing along!

     
  2. Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... on March 30, 2010 at 10:23 PM

    love the things you posted! your entertainment console is incredible.... and at just $100 a definite steal :).

     
  3. Pennie on April 6, 2010 at 8:28 AM

    Love the quilt...never looked at West Elm...will have to take a look, see! Love the cabinet, too! And at $100? Great!

     


Post a Comment

Leave me some love!