Bennett's First Taste
(and a little peek of the living room)

This is Bennett last Friday trying rice cereal for the first time.

He loved it then but has pretty much lost interest and clamps his mouth shut, unless I make a complete fool of myself totally over-exaggerating the spoon being a train or airplane.

...then I can sneak it into the little crack that is a smile.

I think he knows there is better stuff out there.


I read this a few days ago and loved it. It's SO true and I feel lucky to be trusted with something so important.

I hope to do a post soon with pictures of the apartment...we are finishing hanging stuff and need to go to IKEA to get one more storage cabinet to contain some randomness. Look for a post next week! Thanks for sticking with me!

1 Comment

  1. India Daisy on March 17, 2010 at 10:16 AM

    What a cute blog you have!

     


Post a Comment

Leave me some love!