Vote for Bennett


So I know every mom thinks their baby is the cutest. A lot of these moms enter their baby in 'cute baby contests' thinking everyone else will think their baby is the cutest also.

I always told myself I wouldn't force people to vote for my son/daughter in lame contests. I do however get stopped constantly when I'm trying to grocery shop, so I figured maybe other people think he's super cute too and it's not just my biased mamma brain.

Parent's Magazine is having a photo contest and the 9 finalists get to go to NYC for FREE and the winner gets to be on the cover. I may or may not have entered Bennett into this contest (mostly because I've always wanted to go to NY) and I just got an email saying the editors chose his picture to duel it out with other cute babes.

Anyways, go here and vote if you happen to be looking for something to do...it's open all week and you can vote once a day.

You guys are awesome and I am lame for entering my son in a contest.

There, I said it.

But I bet NYC is worth it!

4 comments

  1. shellybellylarson on May 3, 2010 at 11:34 AM

    ...just voted for your "oh ,soooo adorable" baby Bennett ! good luck ...would love to see him (you) win ! ;)

     
  2. Becca on May 3, 2010 at 11:42 AM

    Thanks Shelly! :)

     
  3. Olivia on May 3, 2010 at 12:15 PM

    sooo cute, just voted!!

     
  4. Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... on May 3, 2010 at 6:40 PM

    just voted for bennett! good luck. i've never been to NYC either so i'd be all over this too if i had a kiddo of my own :).

     


Post a Comment

Leave me some love!