Last Summer

This was my view:

June 19th

This was my wardrobe:

July 21st (our 3rd anniversary):
August 6th:
September 2nd:
(I went to the hospital at midnight to be induced)

I was a whale last summer and I had a very small amount of clothes to wear. You quickly become tired of your maternity clothes (especially when its in the 90's with no a/c). I got so huge that I actually grew out of my maternity clothes. (who does that?!)

Needless to say...I'm SO excited to wear cute dresses and skirts this summer!

Like these from Target:



5 comments

  1. Olivia on May 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM

    SO CUTE!!! love seeing your belly pictures ;)

     
  2. Scout on May 13, 2010 at 3:16 PM

    Oooh that skirt and blue dress is so cute!

     
  3. Melissa on May 14, 2010 at 7:41 AM

    I love myself some Target...! It is a problem. And all those clothes are adorable and you were very cute pregnant... although I am sure you were also very uncomfortable - especially by the end.

     
  4. Amanda on May 14, 2010 at 8:39 AM

    eeeee lets go dress shopping! please!

    ps you were huuuuuuuge! (your belly, not you)

    :-)

     
  5. Becca on May 14, 2010 at 12:14 PM

    yes, I can't believe I was even able to walk with that much weight out front...HUGE! Advice: don't get pregnant in the winter because you will be giant and very uncomfortable in the summer! We will plan it better next time. The only thing that kept me feeling pretty is not wearing mumus to try to "hide" my belly like a lot of people do. American Apparel has awesome/stretchy stuff that I lived in!
    Amanda, yes lets go dress shopping...if you zoom into that 3rd dress its SO cute for Target and I must find it!

     


Post a Comment

Leave me some love!