Fill In The Blank Friday!
Totally random picture:
My friend has a pet skunk.
This is Chris holding it 4 years ago.
She used to have 3 of them.
1. The very best thing about the summer is Eating dinner outside, fresh fruit, farmer's market, sun tea, flowers, dresses and skirts, bbq's, the oregon coast .
2. My first crush ever was Derek in preschool. He used to chase me on the playground and I guess I liked it. I think he was a ladies man .
3. This may sound really silly but I used to not eat the pointy ends of my french fries. Not quite sure why, but now it hurts me to think of all the fries wasted. I stopped when I met Chris because I wanted to impress. I heart fries and would never do such a thing now.
4. I squeeze my toothpaste from The top. I can't stand there to be any toothpaste at the bottom of the tube, it probably feels left out. For a stocking stuffer a few Christmases ago, I got Chris one of the things you put on the tube to squeeze it to the top. We just leave it on so none can escape back to the bottom. We actually have our own tubes of the very same toothpaste...is that weird?
5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is Fries or tots. Possibly dark chocolate too. I would probably eat a fry that was covered in dark chocolate. Chocolate and fries go together like bread and butter. Ever dipped your fries in a chocolate milkshake? AMAZING! .
6. A random fact about me is that I was a cheerleader in high school but was also in choir and all the musicals...I could've been a Glee character. For cheerleading tryouts you were supposed to do a tumbling pass (I've never been able to do a cartwheel) so I did a sumersault. It must have been a dang good sumersault :) .
7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is Treadmills with TVs on them. The gym in our building has them, and since I've started running again it's the only way I can take my mind off the pain. I hate running .