I'm ready to get back into this blogging thing...it's so easy to get out of the swing of things, then a month goes by without any posts.
Have no fear, I'm back!

It's been a couple of months since I've done a week in review post,
so I'm catching up with a photo dump x2.

Happenings over the last couple of months...

Peonies have taken a permanent spot on our table:
IMG_9130
Birthday parties in the church's toddler room are a good way to make everyone happy:
IMG_9142
Mother's day with my family:
(and our new bubble machine)
IMG_9154
Recieved this in the mail:
(we are planning something very exciting for the fall!)
IMG_9148
Pre-bedtime swing sessions:
IMG_8855
Getting ready to be cut open:
(This warming gown was amazing, they hook up a hose into it that fills an interior layer with warm air. 
I decided that I need one for home.)
IMG_9189
The week after my surgery I ate some of the things I missed...
Tots:
IMG_9200
Thai food:
(I would have it occasionally, but was always scared eating it, so I never enjoyed it.)
IMG_9198
ICE CREAM:
Our first real summer evening, waiting to eat my first cheeseburger in a year:
(I loooove this picture of Buck)
IMG_9311
Played with friends:
IMG_8822
Lauren enjoyed Buck cuddles:
IMG_9119
Bennett stole my sunglasses:
IMG_9266
Watching the garbage truck:
IMG_9233
and being just plain cute:
IMG_9245
Chalk drawings:
(he was outlining our feet, obviously)
IMG_9458
And we did a lot of hanging out in our back yard:
IMG_9444


Thanks everyone for the sweet comments about my surgery.
It's been 3 weeks and I feel even better than I did pre-surgery.
 I've even starting working out and running without any problems!

Happy Friday Friends!

0 comments



Post a Comment

Leave me some love!