So I'm getting really good a posting my weekend in review's mid-week.
I'm slacking a bit (though I promise I have a good reason!) but at least I'm keeping up with it right?
I've been working on something that's been taking all of my energy lately...but that's for another post.

Anyways, onto the week in review...

Friday B and I went to the zoo with our friend's The Carters. 
Their daughter Avery is 3 months younger than Bennett and they are best friends 
(their marriage has already been arranged.)
This is the best picture I took all day:
(fail)
 Then for date night we met up with Daniel and Bonnie for a yummy dinner (our hubby's were roomies for a term in college in a house of 55 guys so there was a lot of talk about the random/interesting people they lived with) and ice cream (once again) at Salt & Straw. 
I decided to try their salted carmel ice cream pie and it was so good!
We discovered that this makes the best pumpkin spiced lattes:
Bennett did a break dancing show/laid on the ground at church:
We played in the backyard in the sun!:
We went to my -bro-in-law's 80's themed b-day party:
(attempt one at picture)
attempt two:
B got a new hat:
(he forgot he was wearing it, that's why it was still on his head)
and we played at the park:
last night Chris and I made granola. It's been a long time, and oh how we've missed it.

Happy Wednesday friends!

3 comments

  1. Kira on October 26, 2011 at 6:20 PM

    I wish I could see your full 80's outfits in your photo.
    Also, did Bonnie's husband live at Varsity when Jeremy did? Somehow, I never made that connection.

     
  2. Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... on October 26, 2011 at 8:44 PM

    I need full outfit photos! Chris' stache is amazing! haha!

     
  3. Whim Wham Life on October 27, 2011 at 11:35 AM

    happy wednesday, sweet real life friend:-) Thanks again for introducing us to ice cream nirvana! xoxo

     


Post a Comment

Leave me some love!