I'm filling in the blanks with Lauren today!
1. My favorite daily responsibility is, Walking into Bennett's room after he wakes up (getting your kids up is a responsibility right?). He is always so excited and happy to see me! First he likes to play peekaboo behind his blanket then after I open the blinds he loves to jump on the bed while watching the traffic outside. My favorite part of the day!
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, Cleaning the food off of my dishes and putting them in the dishwasher. If I'm being lazy I just let them soak for a bit. At least I have a dishwasher I guess...2 years in college without was more than enough!
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is this is a hard one...mexican holds a special place in my stomach but I also love thai and french fries and bread!
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is umm mexican is an old standby (I make a mean chicken enchilada) but I also LOVE finding new favorite vegetarian meals. Let me know if you have any good ones!
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is Umm being Bennett's mom? People stop me constantly when we are out because they think he's so cute and they want to talk to him. This probably happens to everyone with a baby though. The other day in Safeway there was a real creeper of a girl who kept making it a point to walk by and wave to him. Annoying. Is that really a claim to fame? I wish I had a real answer for this!
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish that we would own an amazing midcentury house filled with all the appropriate furniture. A vacation home in Hawaii. and that all of our kids would grow up to love Jesus and follow Him every day of their lives!
7. My biggest pet peeve is People walking slowly in front of me (especially when they are taking up the whole sidewalk) .
Question... does anyone use Photoshop? I want to do more than Picnik and Picasa will let me do...you know, the fun stuff, not just editing pictures. I'm planning on downloading the free 30 day trial but which version would you recommend? I don't want to get frustrated and never look at it again but I do want to learn some new, cool stuff! Any tips?
Also, have you joined Pintrest yet? If you haven't, follow me here and prepare to get addicted! I'm working on getting a button up for it!
Have a good weekend!