1. Today for breakfast I ate Joe's O's (Trader Joe's brand cheerios)with fresh white peach chunks(I've eaten this all week long which is amazing...usually I have to change it up everyday or I get bored. Chris eats oatmeal every.single.morning. BORING.
2. My go to/never fail recipe well I'm not sure if I would call this a recipe but when I don't feel like making a big dinner/mess I make creamy pesto tortelloni for cheaters because all it takes is a Knorr Creamy Pesto sauce packet (I can only find them at certain Safeways and Winco) to which you add milk and olive oil then I put it over cheese tortelloni from Costco topped with a little parmasean. It seriously tastes like something from a restaurant and there is always extra for lunches the next day! Not the healthiest thing we eat but it NEVER disappoints!
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is When we make soft tacos at home, I always have to put ketchup on mine. Don't knock it til you try it.
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was I can't think of anything specific right now but a lot of times when I start mixing up stuff to bake something, I realize halfway through that I'm missing an ingredient. Either that or getting baking powder/baking soda mixed up.
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be Haagen Das chocolate chip mint or Ben and Jerry's Phish Food.Soo good.
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is Tomatoes. Sick.
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? _Breakfast. Specifically going out to breakfast. I also love eating outside no matter what meal it is, it just tastes better that way.